Veles Capital is one of the leading players on the bond market, representing the interests of both private and institutional investors. During 2013, the total volume of successful bond programmes exceeded 32 billion rubles.
The modern bond market has the following advantages:
- A broad choice of issuers with a perse range of ratings and quality
- A broad range of terms to maturity (from 0.5 to 15 years)
- Fixed income securities
- Access to all levels of the Russian bond market
- The advantages of using Veles Capital’s infrastructure
- Narrow spreads for medium-sized and large volumes lacking in trading liquidity
- The creation of an investment portfolio with an optimum risk-yield ratio
- The conducting of REPO deals for first-tier bonds
- The provision of analytical reviews on the debt and money markets
- The execution of trade operations using the Quik high-tech trade system
- Personal depositary service
interest rates can change depending on the interest rates set by the Central
Bank and the corporate policy of the issuer. Yields in previous periods do not
guarantee future yields.